Common Issues To Fix
- Overly Long Sessions - When you forget to end a workout session or have a session with excess wasted time that wasn't correctly calculated
- Adjustments to Exercise Logs - If you delete logs from a workout session you can recalculate the time and weight lifted
- Adjustments to 1 Rep Maxes - Errors in inputting exercise weights that led to the wrong number of PRs being captured
- Apple Health or Google Fit Data - If erroneous data above gets picked up by connected health platforms
Fixing Jefit Logs
- Log into https://www.jefit.com/login/
- Access My Logs on the left menu
- After you find your specific workout, click the Re-Calculate button or click "Edit" to delete the session.
- On your mobile app make sure to tap the sync button on the profile tab after to fix the data on the app as well.
Fixing Apple Health Logs
- Access your Health app and find Jefit under sources.
- Select workouts and left swipe to remove data.
Note: you will be unable to re-input these logs and you can only delete them.
Fixing Google Fit Logs
Currently Google does not give the option to remove previous data from third party apps.