Jefit can be used on the wearable with the phone app to complete sets and get notifications for the rest timer. When using the Jefit watch app, the phone is best kept in your pocket and used to adjust the number of sets or to add or remove exercises.
To start the watch app have the app opened to the workout day screen while both devices are active and on.
Apple Watch Connection
First download the Jefit app. The app should automatically install onto the watch. If this is not the case access the Watch app on your iOS device.
To start the workout have your phone open on the workout screen (where the list of exercises are present) while opening up the Jefit app on the Apple Watch. Once these 2 screens are synced you can tap "Start Workout" to begin.
Currently after each exercise you will have to use the phone app to switch to the next exercise to get the rest timer to appear. If you have any suggestions for the watch app please email email@example.com
Android Watch Connection
Apps on your phone don't automatically sync with your watch. To get apps from your phone onto your watch:
- If the screen is dim, tap it to wake up your watch.
- To see your list of apps, press the Power button.
- Scroll down and tap Play Store . You'll be signed in with the Google Account you used to set up your watch.
- Scroll down and look for the "Apps on your phone" section.
- To download the app, tap Install .