JEFIT not only allows you to download Routines from the database but you can also create one. You can do so by going into the website so that it'll be more convenient to set up your own routine.
Please see the screenshots below and follow accordingly.
- Access the Workout Tab from the bottom menu.
- Go to Find Workout Plan.
- Look for "Create my Own Workout Plan"
- Provide a Routine Name or you can also select "More Options" to let you provide more details.
- Then Click the Create Workout Plan button
- Then you can open your exercise day and start adding exercises.
- To add exercise, just click the "Add Exercises button and it will give you access to your exercise library.