With JEFIT, it is useful to set up Pyramid Sets, Super Sets or Drop sets by editing your exercise Reps, Sets and Timer accordingly.
We have provided detailed steps on how a user is able to easily set Pyramid/Drop Sets.
- Open the app and log-in and locate the "Workout" button at the bottom of the screen to begin your current workout routine.
- From there, you'll be able to select the routines from the list that you want to perform
- You will be brought to your current workout routine and you will want to select an exercise day that you want to set up a pyramid set for an exercise on.
- After clicking on the "Edit" icon, you will be brought to the "Edit Reps/Sets/Timer" page where you will be able to edit the values for the number of Sets, Reps and the Total Resting Timer for the exercises within the day being performed.
- On this page, you will want to click on each text field to enter your desired corresponding values.
- For example if you are performing a pyramid set with 6 sets, you will click within the reps text field and enter in your rep values as such "12, 10, 8, 8 ,10, 12", all in that order WITH the commas (Don't forget the commas as the application will not be able to read the values you want for each set in the pyramid).