With the body parts measurement page on the JEFIT app, it provides you access on how you can accurately get your body part measurements so that you may easily update your body stats efficiently.
How to access the body parts measurement page:
- Open the JEFIT application and click on the main slider navigational button at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the "update body stats icon" at the top right corner of the screen.
- Find the "body stats" icon on the bottom right corner of the screen and click it.
- This will bring you to a page where you will be able to update your body stats for the day and you will notice at the top right hand corner the "information" icon.
- Clicking on this icon will open up the Body Measurements page where you will be able to view how to measure each body part efficiently to get the correct recordings you are looking for each part.