JEFIT now provides the ability to calculate your body fat through measurements taken from the use of a caliper.
Here's how to calculate your body fat measurements:
- Open the JEFIT app, click on the main slider navigational button at the top left corner of the screen and then click on the "update body stats" icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the "update body stats" icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- From there, you will be able to update your body stats for the day and you will notice underneath the Body Fat text field, a question mark icon.
- By clicking on this icon, it opens up the Body Fat calculations pop up menu.
- On this new menu, you will be able to select between 4 different measurements options for JEFIT to generate your body fat calculations.
- 2 Site Skinfold
- 3 Site Skinfold
- 4 Site Skinfold
- 7 Site Skinfold
- After selecting the skinfold measurement that you would like to use, you will then be able to enter in the caliper measurements that you have taken into the different text fields for JEFIT to use this data and generate a body fat measurement for you.