Want to download pictures that you have stored within your online account and have them within your app?
Using the the download progress picture functionality within the application, you are able to download pictures that you have uploaded into your online account and have them stored within your application.
- Go to your "Profile" page and select "Progress Photos"
- You'll notice three icons on this page.
- 1) Indicates that you can share your progress photos to Facebook.
- 2) This is an "Edit" icon. Where it lets you edit the date of your photo.
- 3) Gives you the ability to "select your photo from the gallery or take a picture."
- On this page, you will want to click on the "download button" which is the icon with the arrow pointing down.
- By clicking on this icon, the application will connect to the server and generate a list of progress pictures currently stored within your online account and allow you to decide on which ones that you would like to download into your application.
- Click to select which pictures you would like to download, then after you will click on the download button and your progress pictures will be sent from the server and stored within your app.