Looking to achieve your body stat goals by a specific date? With JEFIT you are now able to set a date that you would like to achieve your body stat goals by.
- Click on the "Profile" tab located at the bottom of the page and this will take you to your profile page.
- Select and click the Goals button. This allows you to track your current progress, update body stats and update body stat goals.
- On this page you will be able to go through all of the body stat measurements, set up the goals that you would like to achieve.
- Click on the "Set Goal" button at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the "Date" icon at the top right hand corner of the screen.
- By clicking on the date icon, you will be able to set up the date that you would like to achieve the body stats goals that you have set up by.
- After setting your Goal Date, you will be able to track your progress through the application or through the "Body Stats" tab on the JEFIT Website along with the days left to achieve your goal.