Don't have a workout routine but you still want to create workout logs for the exercises within the exercise database.
With JEFIT you are indeed able to manually create exercise logs for individual exercises without having to add them to your workout routine or even having a default workout routine.
QUICK WORKOUT MODE
With the new "Quick Workout Mode" feature, users are now able to record workouts and have their workout session tracked without following a pre-set routine.
- Find the Exercise Tab from the bottom menu. You will be re-directed to your current workout routine/or default routine that is set up for your application.
- Find the "Quick Workout Mode" icon once you have the exercise page.
- On this page, you will be able to navigate through the exercise database and find an exercise randomly that you would like to record logs for.
- After selecting an exercise from the database, the weight/rep recording page will open up, then you will be able to record workout logs and utilize the resting timer until your workout is complete.
- Just like performing a basic workout routine, the application will initiate the workout session functionality, thus tracking your entire workout and providing you with a summary at the end of your workout.
- Open the exercise library and select any of the exercises you wish to log.
- On the exercise detail page for the exercise, you will want to look for the "Exercise History" icon.
- The next page then is for you to manually create workout logs for the select exercise, adding in additional sets and rep for the workout being performed.
The other method to manually create logs for a select exercise is to do it through the logs page itself.
- Open JEFIT and select Logs from the Main Menu.
- Once on the calendar page, you will select the date that you will want to record these exercise logs on.
- Click the Dumbbell icon on the Navigational menu.
- Look for the + icon and this will allow you to add additional logs for that certain exercise for that date.
- Then choose an exercise either from the built-in exercise database, from the default routine that you have set for JEFIT or from the custom exercise database.
- Once an exercise is selected, you will then be able to manually input logs/data for the select exercise along with using a quick timer to track your rest timer in between sets.