Using JEFIT you are able to set goals for your training stats as well as your body stats to help you keep on track and focused on the targets you want to achieve.
Body Stat Goals
- To set your body stats, by opening up the application you will notice the button labeled "Body Progress/Edit" and click on this button to take you to your body stats page.
- On the body stats page, you will want to click on the first icon or the "Set Goal" button at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- On this page you will be able to go through all of the body stat measurements, set up the goals that you would like to achieve and after which you will click on the "Save" icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be able to track your progress through the application or through the "Body Stats" tab on the JEFIT Website along with the days left to achieve your goal.
Training Stat / Individual Exercise Goals
Through the exercise detail page, you are able to set your training stat goals for individual exercises that you are performing your workout routines.
If you are looking to set your goals through the exercise detail page, you will want to navigate through the exercise pages until you find the workout you would like to set goals for.
On the detail page, you will look for the flag icon or "goal" button in the middle of the page on the right side underneath the animation.
- By clicking on this button, the app will bring in the goal entering function. On this section of the page, you will be able to set the goal that you would like to achieve for the exercise that you will be performing.
Once you have entered in the goal for the exercise, you will click on the "Save Goal" button to save the variable that you would like to achieve while performing that exercise.