JEFIT Members are now able to choose from various exercises within the database and set them us as their "Favorite" exercise.
Setting an exercise as Favorite allows you to easily follow through with them through benchmark tracking.
- Open the Exercise Library page by clicking on the "Exercises" button located at the bottom of the screen and then selecting a muscle group for the exercise you would like to set as your favorite.
- Navigate through the exercise database until you have found the exercise that you would like to select and make as one of your "Favorites"
- As you will notice on the exercise detail page, there is a "star" icon right below the exercise name. To set this exercise to Favorite, click the star icon.
- After clicking on the star, the icon will be highlighted, notifying you that you have selected this exercise as one of your favorites and it will show up in the favorites panel within the exercise library.
- By making an exercise a "favorite" you are also able to track your progress and stats for this exercise as one of your custom benchmarks.