Being able to record notes for your exercises helps keep you up to date on your own progress, how previous exercise days have gone or if you have any notes for a future workout day.
To record these notes you can take them down either:
- Exercise Detail Page
- While in a Workout
- From the Logs Page.
EXERCISE DETAIL PAGE:
- Open Exercises from the Menu from the bottom.
- Select what Exercises you'd like to input your notes.
- Look to the top right-hand corner of the screen for the Notes icon.
- Then you'll be able to create notes for that exercise.
- You are also able to select the date of when you would like this note to appear on along with recording as many notes as you would like for said exercise.
WHILE IN A WORKOUT SESSION:
- Click the Workout tab from the bottom menu.
- Select your plan and start your workout session.
- Look for the Notes icon located at the left hand corner.
- After adding Notes, click Save.
- Click the Logs Tab from the bottom menu.
- Select the date where the exercise that you wish to add note falls.
- Find the Notes icon from the tabs.
- Click Save after adding Notes.