Want to record a workout without having to follow a pre-set routine?
With the new "Workout on the Fly" feature, users are now able to record workouts and have their workout session tracked without following a pre-set routine.
- Click on the button labeled "Exercises" from your home screen of your JEFIT Profile Page
- You will be re-directed to the Exercise Library and from here you can choose any of the exercises from the exercise database that you would like to record logs for and set for the "On the Fly" mode.
- Click the green On the Fly icon located on the exercise page.
- After selecting an exercise from the database, the weight/rep recording page will open up, then you will be able to record workout logs and utilize the resting timer until your workout is complete.
- Just like performing a basic workout routine, the application will initiate the workout session functionality, thus tracking your entire workout and providing you with a summary at the end of your workout.