If you know your friend's username, you may easily add them up to your friend's list. Adding friends is not only maximizing your network but it also builds your relationship with other JEFIT members.
When your friend confirms your request, your friend count will increase as well as your friend's ability to view your progress, comment on your statuses, view your photos and more!
There are three ways to add a friend. Click each link below for guided steps:
- After logging in to the JEFIT website, you will notice your username and icons at the top right hand corner of the screen.
- The first icon is your messages, the 2nd icon is your friends/friend requests and finding friends option and the 3rd is your settings hub.
- Click on the 2nd icon to view your friend's list or you may simply click HERE
- When you have the Friend's page, you'll notice three tabs.
- Select the "Search Friends" tab. On this page, you are "only" able to search your friend using his username.
- Click "Add" and your friend is easily notified of a pending friend request.
When adding friends on the iPhone application, you will follow the same steps as Android application in which you will click the "Friends" button on the left panel navigation
On the social media hub you will click on the second button for your friends tab and then on this page you will want to click the "+" button on the top right hand corner of the screen so that you are able to find your friends.
You will then be able to invite and find your friends via their JEFIT Username, Facebook, Google Plus, Email and your Contacts