Is there an exercise not currently available within the built-in database?
You are also able to create a custom exercise for the ones that aren't currently available within the built-in database.
- Open the JEFIT app and click "Exercises" tab at the top of the navigational panel next to the workout and logs buttons. By clicking on this tab you will be taken to the main body part selection page of the application.
- On the main exercise page you will select a muscle group or click all to go to the exercise list page.
- Once on the exercise list page, on the top right hand corner of the screen you will notice the "custom database" icon which will redirect you to the custom exercise database.
- After being brought to the custom exercise database page, you will notice a list of all of the exercises that aren't currently within the JEFIT Built-In Database, either ones created by yourself or ones pre-loaded by the application.
- Look to the top right corner of the screen and you will notice the "add" icon and by clicking on this icon you will be able to create your own custom exercise.
- Save this exercise and you will be able to use it within the application to track your progress and stats.