JEFIT has a numerous amount of different icons used for all of the various features and functionalities available within the application.
Here is a list of all of the icons within the application, each of their meanings and functions they represent.
Home (Main Profile) Page
- Refresh Statuses : By clicking on this button you will be refreshing your activities feed section to view all of the latest status updates by yourself and friends on JEFIT.
- Add Status : This button will allow you to post a new status update for your JEFIT Profile that your friends are able to view and comment on.
- View Additional Graphs / Information : On the Training Snapshot page, by clicking on this icon, Elite members are able to view additional progress graphs and charts generated from their workout summaries.
- Update Body Stats : While on the Body Progress page, clicking on this button will enable you to update your body stats for your profile.
- Set Body Stat Goals : You are able to set your body stat goals and the date you would like to achieve these goals by clicking on this button.
- Take Progress Picture : On the progress pictures page, by clicking on this icon, you will be able to take new progress pictures for your account.
- Upload Progress Picture : From the progress pictures that you have taken with the application, you are able to upload those progress pictures using the "upload progress pictures" feature.
- Download Pictures : Using this feature, you are able to connect with the server and download any pictures that you have uploaded into your account, onto your device.
- Edit Pictures : By clicking on the edit button, you will be able to edit the date of the progress pictures that you have taken.
- Select From Gallery : You may also select pictures from your phone's gallery to upload into your profile as progress pictures using the "select from gallery" function.
Exercise Day List (Start Workout Page)
- Add Additional Workout Days : On the exercise day list for your current workout routine, this icon is used to add in additional workout days to the default workout routine you are performing.
- Edit Exercise Day (Exercise Day List) : By clicking on this button you will be able to edit the current exercise day details.
- Edit Weight/Reps/Sets (Exercise List) : On the exercise list page, by clicking on this button, you will be able to edit the Resting Timer, Reps and Sets for all of the exercises within the selected exercise day.
- Duplicate Exercise Days (Exercise Day Page) : Using this button on the exercise day list will allow you to duplicate the entire exercise day with the exercises structured in order.
- Duplicate Exercises (Exercise List) : This button allows for you to be able to duplicate the exercises within your exercise list. The application will duplicate the exercise in the list along with the "Resting Timer/Reps and Sets" that you have set up to load for that exercise.
- Delete : The deletion functionality will allow you to delete exercises and exercise days from your current selected workout routine.
Exercise Library - Built In
- Custom Exercise Database : By clicking on this icon, you will be able to view all of your custom exercises or the list of custom exercises available within the application
- Search Exercises : To search the entire built-in or custom exercise database, click on the magnifying glass or "search" icon.
Exercise Library - Custom
- Built-In Database : To return back to the built-in exercise database, click on this exercise icon to bring you back to the exercises added by JEFIT.
- Add Additional Exercises : If you would like to add or create exercises to add into your custom exercise database, click on the add or "Create" icon.
- View Additional Graphs / Information (Training Snapshot Page) : On the Training Snapshot page, by clicking on this icon, Elite members are able to view additional progress graphs and charts generated from their workout summaries.
- Muscle Assessment Information : While on the Muscle Assessment page, by clicking on this button you will be given information in regards to what the scores mean for your muscle assessment.
- Create Exercise Logs : By clicking on this icon, you will be able to create logs for exercises not within your current workout routine, if you are doing a workout on a fly or just want to record logs for a singular exercise.
- Delete Exercise Logs : Using the delete button, you will be able to delete exercise logs, notes, and body stats from the logs page.
- Save Data : The save icon will allow you to save any changes that you have made to either creating exercise logs, notes or body stats within the logs page.
- Take Progress Pictures : This icon will initiate your phone's camera and allow you to start taking progress pictures to be stored within your profile on the application.
- Upload Progress Pictures : To upload your progress pictures into your online account, you will click this icon, the "upload progress pictures" button. From here you will be able to select from the progress pictures stored within your app and upload them into the JEFIT server to be stored on your online profile.
- Download Pictures : Have progress pictures stored within your online account, using the "download pictures" button, you will be able to download additional progress pictures into your application.
- Edit Pictures : The "edit" button on the progress pictures page will allow you to edit the date for when the progress pictures were taken.
- Select From Gallery : By clicking on the "select from gallery" button, you will be able to select progress pictures from your phone's gallery, then either upload them into your online account or store them within your application profile.
- Add Friends : This icon will allow you to connect with your friends through multiple platforms to be able to add and invite your friends to join you on JEFIT.
- Create New Message : By clicking on this button you will be able to create a new message to post onto your public profile wall.
- Post Message : This arrow button will send the message that you have just written to be posted on your public profile wall for your friends and other JEFIT Members to see.