Want to track exercises aside from the benchmark exercises?
You are now able to view the progress for your favorite exercises that you select.
This functionality ties into the "Favorite Exercise" feature in which when you select an exercise as your favorite exercise, the custom tracking list will adjust to the exercises that you star.
- Go to "Exercises" from your home profile page.
- From here you will navigate through the exercise database until you locate an exercise that you would like to set up as your favorite exercise.
- On the exercise detail page you will then want to click on the star icon at the top right hand corner of the screen to set this exercise as one of your favorite workouts.
- By setting up the workout as one of your favorite, this exercise will be added into your favorite tracking list in which you will be able to track your workout progress and stats.
- You will then want to click back on the main slider navigation and from here you will select the "Training Progress" page which will open up with your Training Snapshot page.
- Sliding the application to the right will bring you to a page with the header listed as "Favorites Tracking" and this will list all of the exercises that you have set up as your favorites as your custom tracked workouts.