If you want to refresh your profile or completely start your profile over, you are able to clear your workout logs, stats, and routines via the website.
- Go to this link: https://www.jefit.com/my-jefit/settings/
- Or login to JEFIT.com and click your username on the upper right-hand corner.
- Once on the Settings page, you will see option tabs to select.
- Click the Profile/App tab.
- Scroll down and look for Clear Online Data, select it.
- This will wipe out all your sessions, custom routine, custom exercises and everything linked to your account. Will make your account start from scratch.
- By clicking on this button, you will be prompted and asked if you would like to delete your online data and you will confirm these prompts.
- Click the OK button once you've agreed to delete your entire online data stored.