Just like the app, you can also view your progress stats on the web platform.
- Go to this link: https://www.jefit.com/my-jefit/
- Or you can click the Training Stats tab located on the top portion of your newsfeed.
- For the training stats tab, you will be able to view your current workout routine and benchmark exercise progress for the 6 benchmark exercises that you are tracking
- Via the training stats page, you will be able to view the progress of all of your benchmark exercises, setting up benchmark exercise goals, and managing your current workout routines.
For the body stats tab, you will want to click on the Body Stats tab to view, update your current body stats and progress, set body stat goals and view charts on your overall physical changes.
You will also be able to view your :
- Current Weight
- Lean Body Mass
- Body Fat Mass
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Body Stat Progress For Each Body Part