Want to have your friends join you on JEFIT to share workout progress with and keep up to date with what they are doing in the gym?
With JEFIT you are able to add your friends to join you and follow your progress via the application and interact on the website.
Here's how to add friends using the Android app:
- Click on the slider navigational button on the bottom corner of the screen and click on the button labeled "Friends"
Two things that you need to note down:
- You will be taken to a list of your friends currently either added through the application or through the JEFIT Website.
- If you don't have any friends added through JEFIT, you will see a button asking you to add your friends on JEFIT.
- You will notice a profile icon with a plus sign, click on this and this allows you to add more friends using the username.
- Though if you do have friends on JEFIT and would like to add more you will notice the profile icon with a plus sign, by clicking on this icon you will be taken to a page where you will be able to select through different methods of adding your friends on JEFIT.
Once on the "Find Friends" page, you will be able to choose through various options to add your friends on JEFIT.
- Or any of the following methods below.
- Adding your friend through their JEFIT Username
- Connecting with Facebook
- Sending a Text Message to your friends
- Being able to send an email to a friend